APMA's quarterly newsletter, Wellbeing, keeps readers informed about chronic pain, new developments, support events and medical breakthroughs. In each issue you can read about:
- a pain condition/disease explained
- pain treatment (s) and solutions
- a member story – personal anecdotes by members provides inspiration and positive ideas for managing chronic pain
- stay connected – your letters and questions answered
- information about clinical trials and/or medical breakthroughs in chronic pain management.
Wellbeing is a topical, easy to read and informative resource for people living with chronic pain. It keeps you informed about the issues, new developments in the field of pain and what your APMA is working on and achieving. The newsletter is available FREE to APMA members, or copies (including back issues) can be purchased through the APMA shop. You can receive the newsletter in electronic format (as a PDF file) or in hard copy form.
Take out an APMA membership today to receive the latest issue of Wellbeing.