The following are a few fundraising ideas that you can easily initiate yourself:
- Hold a morning tea at work and ask workmates to donate a gold coin (donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible);
- Ask an APMA volunteer to talk about the issue of living with chronic pain to your community group, such as Rotary, Lions, CWA, or Probus;
- Make APMA the charity of choice at your Christmas or birthday party or special gathering;
- Make a donation to APMA on our donations page (all donations over $2.00 are tax deductable);
- Shop online at Shopnate to help raise donations for APMA.
To discuss these or other fundraising activities, or join a fundraising initiative, contact [email protected]