The Cognitive Impacts of Opioid Therapy Study
The University of Tasmania is conducting an online survey of people who use prescription opioids to manage chronic pain, and the effects that such medications may have on other parts of life.
In brief, the details of the study are:
- The survey is online, and takes around 15 minutes to complete;
- Participants can enter the draw to win a $50 voucher;
- Participants need to be currently experiencing chronic, non-cancer pain (3+ months duration), AND need to be using prescription-only opioid medications;
- The survey is available at https://surveys.its.utas.edu.au/index.php/842327?newtest=Y
- The Pain Medications Study Facebook page is available at https://www.facebook.com/painmedicationsstudy/